Ads 468x60px

Updates

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Late again

So once again this year we are dealing with players being late to practice. So yesterday the players had to run for an hour doing ladders. You would think message received right? Nope we had a kid late today. Guess what, he was the only one punished and had to run more than the others. I would think an hour of running would get the message through. Some kids though just gotta take a lot of abuse.

As for workouts, I am thinking we are starting to come together. I am still a little worried about the Freshman O line but that is my job to coach them up. We might have to play some players on the Frosh both ways to ensure we win. But I am confident in what we do that we will come out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates