Ads 468x60px

Updates

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Watched the Olympics Opening Ceremony Tonight.

I thoroughly enjoyed it except for the technical error at the end but still it was a good opening.  I watched as the people entered and I felt it reaffirm to me more that I want to keep coaching.  I want to be able to make an influence in someone's life.

It is truly sad that the young man died before the ceremony even opens during what is supposed to be a joyous moment.  What truly stood out to me were those that came with no chance of gaining a medal that still enjoy their time there as they can participate with athletes from other countries and share the bond of athletic competition.  Well that is all I wanted to say about the subject I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates