Ads 468x60px

Updates

Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Practice today

Well we really had a good practice today. The boys worked hard especially on the O-line. I am amazed but the Freshman line is really coming along. We will see how we do with their first game. I am really proud of how they are growing as players.

Sophomores our offense looked really really sharp today. If we can play like that this Friday we will win the game.

Varsity appeared to have a good practice as well. Like I said in my earlier post, the loss was probably the best thing that could have happened to them. I follow Coach Huey on Twitter and he is saying his players aren't preparing with a sense of urgency. Well our kids now know that they gotta practice the way they want to play. I think we will be ok and will still be able to make a run for our 4th straight title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates