Ads 468x60px

Updates

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coaching at Sunset High

Well since moving back to Portland Oregon I have found another school I will be coaching at.  Tomorrow morning I will start helping the Sunset Apollos, my old high school.  I have often wondered what it would be like to come back to my old high school and help with the program and now I will get the chance.

I will be working with the O line again as well as the Tight End, running scout team, and handling the Hudl system for the school.  I am excited for this opportunity.  Sunset isn't the same type of place like Timpview, but it will be a great chance to learn how to rebuild a school from a very good coach.  I enjoyed meeting Coach Riley, I think we will mesh well in terms of coaching philosphy.  I also look forward to working with my new staff.  As a side note one of the coaches is my old head coach and it will be good to see him again.

I will continue to bring up posts talking about different football topics and events.   Football season is here, let's get to work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates