Ads 468x60px

Updates

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Moved Back to Oregon

Well I recently resigned as assistant Offensive Line Coach at Timpview and moved back to Portland Oregon.  I decided that I needed a change in my career outside of football and to take some classes while here.  It wasn't the easiest decision to make as I knew I would miss the kids and working with the coaching staff.  I have learned so much from Coach Wong and the other coaches I am really indebted to them.  I am thankful that Coach Wong took a chance on me 5 years ago to hire me on his staff.  I hope I can continue learning and remember what he and the others have taught me.

I want to wish the Timpview team good luck this season as I will still be checking up on them.

As for me coaching up here in Oregon I am not sure.  I would love to help a program out, though it is close to the season starting at the high school level.  I would even be up for volunteering at one of the small colleges around here.  Any Oregon coaches in the Portland area I would love to hear from you so we can talk and meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates