Ads 468x60px

Updates

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Workouts today

Workouts were good except it started to snow as we ended doing one on one's. The Varsity D-line coach couldn't make it so I ran their practice and coached them at the end. I really feel like I am growing into this role more and starting to be more assertive. The time for learning is over. We had a guest visitor, Coach Crowton from LSU was out to look at some of our boys. He really likes a couple of our lineman and then noticed one of our safeties. It should be interesting this year to see what we can do.

Tomorrow we head to the clinic, we are supposed to golf before getting to the clinic. I have never golfed in my life so this will be a funny experience. I might as well learn great way to do networking. As I write this now it is sunny so go figure, looks like we might be able to golf tomorrow after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates